Empowering Latinx physicians, medical professionals and medical students through education, advocacy & health policy to support their efforts to eliminate health disparity, promote and optimize health and the quality of life for Latinx in California.
- This event has passed.
Neurodiversity Summit 2020
November 20, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:45 pm
Join us for the second free UC Davis Neurodiversity Summit, presented by the UC Davis Center for Mind and Brain (CMB) and the UC Davis MIND Institute, featuring presentations on educational environments, cross-disability alliances and participatory research.
- 9:00am – Introductions by Susan Rivera
- 9:10am – Talk on classroom interactions by Nicole Sparapani
- 9:30am – Panel Discussion on Education (moderator: Peter Mundy)
- 10:25am – Dialogue on Behaviour Intervention
- 11:20am – Talk on cross-disability alliances by Kristen Gillespie-Lynch and Christopher Constantino
- 11:35am – Talk on autistic burnout by Dora Raymaker
- 11:50am – Panel Discussion on Research (moderator: Christine Nordahl)