RSVP now, space is limited!
We invite you to come together with others in Contra Costa’s network of care for critical inquiry into the dehumanizing systems that exacerbate trauma. We will learn and explore strategies to reclaim our humanity and collective well-being in order to transform ourselves and our systems. With these strategies, we will have the grace and strength to meet this incredibly difficult moment, for ourselves and the communities we serve.
Together, we will focus on the following guiding learning questions:
- Who do you want to BE during this time?
- What do you need to EMBODY as you become this?
- Who do WE need to BE during this time?
- What do WE need to EMBODY for trustworthy, just, and healing systems of care?
To answer these questions, the Network of Care Convening will include:
- Mindfulness and somatic movement
- Breakout rooms for relationship building
Panel speakers with a range of lived expertise on transforming trauma and internalized, embedded dehumanization:
- Jenée Johnson, Department of Public Health, San Francisco, Program Innovation Leader, Mindfulness, Trauma and Racial Healing; Founder, Right Within Experience
- Jen Leland, Trauma Transformed
- Wanda Davis, First 5 Contra Costa
- Antoine Moore, Trauma Transformed
We know it may be hard to join us for the whole convening. If you can only join us for part, here are some good times to tune in:
- 9:30am: Keynote Speaker
- 12pm: Our provider panel
Space is limited, so RSVP to secure your spot! And please share freely with other providers who may be interested in joining the Network of Care Convening—it’s open to all.