Empowering Latinx physicians, medical professionals and medical students through education, advocacy & health policy to support their efforts to eliminate health disparity, promote and optimize health and the quality of life for Latinx in California.
Whether you are a Latinx physician or health care professional, or if you serve patients from the Latinx community, you are invited to join us in our quest to improve the health of all Californians.
Member benefits* include:
- Access up-to-date information on LPOC’s focus areas via this website, including:
- ACEs and COVID-19 Education & Outreach
- Policy specific to Access and Health Equity
- Workforce Development and Pipeline
- Pending Legislative Summary
- Post and search jobs on our “Careers” portal
- Bi-Weekly eAlert
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Invitation to LPOC events
- Access to seminars, continuing education, webinars and other events at reduced or no cost
- As an LPOC member, you’re also able to:
- Submit issues and topics for LPOC consideration
- Serve as a member of a working committee or ad hoc taskforce
- Eligible to be elected to an LPOC leadership position
*Much of this content is available for a limited time only, and a current LPOC membership will be needed to gain access in the future.