Empowering Latinx physicians, medical professionals and medical students through education, advocacy & health policy to support their efforts to eliminate health disparity, promote and optimize health and the quality of life for Latinx in California.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Bobby Peña, CEO, LPOC
C: 916.730.5191 email@example.com
Past Media Coverage
LPOC held a press conference in advance of the 2016 Conference in Los Angeles. The title for the event was “Creating a Movement for Change,” and our outstanding speakers shared advice for geting involved and helping to build momentum for this movement. They also shared compelling life experiences that lead them to join themselves.
The full recording of the press conference is available by clicking HERE.
Featured speakers included:
- Assemblyman Dr. Joaquin Arambula (Californias first Latinx physician Assemblyman)
- Jose Alberto Arevalo, MD, FAAFP, LPOC Board Chair and Medical Director Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sergio Aguilar Gaxiola, MD, PhD, LPOC Vice Chair, Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine, Director for Reducing Health Disparities, UC Davis Health
- Silvia Diego, MD, LPOC Treasurer, Principal Officer, Family First Medical Care, APS
- Efrain Talamantes, MD, MBA, Former Legacy Leader, LPOC, Founder, MiMentor, Associate Director, Center for Reducing Health Disparities; Associate Director, Internal Medicine Residency
A recording of the full Conference can be found by clicking HERE.
Below is a sample list of the media coverage received as a result of this press conference.