Become a member of LPOC at the Physician/Healthcare Professional Membership level.
- Eligible to vote on LPOC issues
- Eligible to be elected to an LPOC leadership position
- Eligible to raise issues for LPOC consideration
- Access to information concerning LPOC issues, services and projects
- Eligible to serve as a member of a working committee or ad hoc taskforce
- Reduced or no cost access to seminars, continuing education, webinars and other LPOC events
- Invitation to select press and social events
Whether you are a Latinx physician or other healthcare professional, or if you serve patients from the Latinx community, you are invited to join us in our quest to improve the health of all Californians.