Become a member of LPOC at the Resident/Fellow Membership Level.
- Eligible to vote on LPOC issues
- Eligible to be elected to an LPOC leadership position
- Eligible to raise issues for LPOC consideration
- Access to information concerning LPOC issues, services and projects
- Eligible to serve as a member of a working committee or ad hoc taskforce
- Reduced or no cost access to seminars, continuing education, webinars and other LPOC events
- Invitation to select press and social events
Whether you are a Latinx Resident or Fellow, or if you have patients from the Latinx community, you are invited to join us in our quest to improve the health of all Californians.