Empowering Latinx physicians, medical professionals and medical students through education, advocacy & health policy to support their efforts to eliminate health disparity, promote and optimize health and the quality of life for Latinx in California.
Winter 2021 Newsletter PublishedFebruary 18, 2021 Comments Off on Winter 2021 Newsletter Published The Latest LPOC Organization
Get the latest LPOC news and information in the 2021 Winter newsletter.
This quarter, we feature:
- Get to Know Your LPOC Board: Dr. Sergio Aguilar-Gaxiola, LPOC Board Vice-Chair
- Seeking Your ACEs Testimonials! Join Dr. Silvia Diego & Help LPOC Tell the ACEs Story
- SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. Latinx Physicians of California presents 2021 LPOC Summit – Rising To The Challenge: Growing a More Diverse Health Care Workforce, a Virtual Event
- Focus on Health Equity: COVID & California’s Latinx Community
- LPOC ACEs Work Recognized, Highlighted in January 2021 ACEs Aware Newsletter
- Poem: Stay Six Feet Far From Me
- Upcoming ACEs Events Listing
We hope you enjoy this issue and are excited about LPOC’s upcoming virtual event on April 6th.
We look forward to sharing additional information and details about the event both here, on our website, and via our bi-weekly email communications.
Stay tuned …
And, if you haven’t already done so, please consider joining LPOC or renewing your membership today!